CoEd Varsity Indoor Track
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Indoor Track 2017-2018:
Season start-up information, dates, and other important stuff
1. Team Meeting #1: Wednesday November 8, 2017 Room 3030 at 2:30pm
2. First Day of Tri-Outs: Monday November 13th down on the Track @ 2:45pm
3. Sprinters-Hurdlers-Jumpers-Pole Vaulters: 400m Time Trial
4. Throws-Distance do not run the 400m TT. Distance and Thrower’s TT: TBA
5. Tryouts are Monday through Wednesday November 13-14-15
6. MANDATORY PARENT MEETING is WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 15 TBA
7. TEAM PICTURES are Tuesday November 28th.
8. Please join OPTF Facebook Page.
Go to Facebook…click OPHS Track and Field and become a member
9. In order to participate in this program; you MUST HAVE A VALID 2017-2018 PHYSICAL ON FILE, TAKEN PWCS HS CONCUSSION TRAINING, AND BE CLEARED BY THE OPHS ATHLETIC TRAINER.
To be eligible each student must have passed (5) classes at the end of SY 2016-2017, with (2) C’s. Osbourn Park also have the 2.0 rule. If you have less than a 2.0 but have passed (5) classes with (2) you must attend study hall or be with a teacher for a minimum of 3.0 hours per week in order to compete.